TNV Trinchero Napa Valley
PARENT CO Trinchero Family Wines
Trinchero Napa Valley
Angelica Trinchero firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Marketing Coordinator
DTC/Wine Club Manager
O: 1-707-302-2709 | Ext. 1956
Christina Brewer email@example.com
DTC Marketing Manager
LEADERSHIP: Christina Brewer is our contact for contract renewals.
- Angelica is a Trinchero working her way up. She's absolutely lovely and sharp. Casual is okay.
- Angelica and Christina share an office, so if you're on speaker, you're talking up the chain.
- Angelica is our POC for all approvals. She works with us, then forwards tests to the mangers for approval, so there can be a time delay after she says it looks good. She has requested 2-3 days before launch for test approvals to allow time for this process.
- TNV doesn't discount, so promos are generally oriented around exclusivity, access, shipping, tasting room experiences, and sense of history.
- They're really excited about segmentation, automation, and all the fancy things. They will look to you for strategy for the next year's plans and will need a report to support that process in late June, early July.
- TNV has a gorgeous new tasting room.
- Megan is the DTC/Wine Club Manager, and joins us for the weekly calls.
STYLEGUIDE: Chevalier needs to be allcaps all the time!
COPY HOME | VOICE
"A fitting tribute to the second generation of the Trinchero family—Bob, Roger and Vera—BRV brings together two of the family’s estate vineyards, Haystack and Cloud’s Nest, from Napa Valley’s most esteemed mountain appellations. The pinnacle of the portfolio, this sustainably sourced Cabernet Sauvignon is elevated in every way and reflects the intensity of its mountain origins."
Discounts: $795 FMC
Birthday automation is on hold. Not expected to restart.
Desire to get birthday data, but the campaign is on hold while they try to find the marketing carrot to extract that info with.
Need Operational Planning support in June for July Operational Planning Presentation