7481 St. Helena Highway S, Napa, CA 94558
Phone: 800 535 6400
TNV Trinchero Napa Valley
PARENT CO Trinchero Family Wines
Trinchero Napa Valley
Angelica Trinchero firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Marketing Coordinator
Christina Brewer email@example.com
DTC Marketing Manager
LEADERSHIP: Christina Brewer is our contact for contract renewals. There was a shake-up when Bridget left for Constellation, leadership currently in a state of flux.
- Angelica is a Trinchero working her way up. She's absolutely lovely and sharp. Casual is okay.
- Angelica and Christina share an office, so if you're on speaker, you're talking up the chain.
- Angelica is our POC for all approvals. She works with us, then forwards tests to the mangers for approval, so there can be a time delay after she says it looks good. She has requested 2-3 days before launch for test approvals to allow time for this process.
- TNV folks are unimpressed with shipping offers. Exclusivity, experiences, and sense of history are the sellers.
- TNV has a gorgeous new tasting room.
- Managers are often out on Fridays.
- Ryan is the DTC Manager
- We hold weekly update calls, normally on Thursdays at 10a.m.
STYLEGUIDE: Chevalier needs to be allcaps all the time!
COPY HOME | VOICE
"A fitting tribute to the second generation of the Trinchero family—Bob, Roger and Vera—BRV brings together two of the family’s estate vineyards, Haystack and Cloud’s Nest, from Napa Valley’s most esteemed mountain appellations. The pinnacle of the portfolio, this sustainably sourced Cabernet Sauvignon is elevated in every way and reflects the intensity of its mountain origins."