L'Ecole No. 41 Winery Lowden School Road, Lowden, WA 99360
LEC Le'Ecole No. 41 Winery
Wine Club & Consumer Direct Sales Manager
Martin Clubb – Owner & Managing Winemaker
Megan Clubb - Owner
- L'Ecole has three different quantity-based club tiers (Platinum, Gold, Silver), and three product mix tiers (vin Selest, Vvin Rouge, and vinBlanc). Thankfully, they manage their own club communications, but Platinum always has shipping included, and other club levels get $10 per case shipping.
- Jaime has a very specific design eye and is good about communicating what she wants, but is described as a wildcard from a design perspective by des/dev staff. Don't be surprised if she zig-gags on background color selection.
- Jaime usually provides her own copy and appreciates optimization suggestions.
- She can be pretty resource constrained.
- Jaime loves a $$$ deal and will be very cost conscious.
- Jaime distributes our work to the team for review and is our only direct contact.
STYLEGUIDE: None Provided
COPY HOME | VOICE
"Chefs often specifically request our Semillon for wine pairing dinners. Here is why – the engaging aromatics, beautiful mouthfeel, and vibrant natural acidity make the wine a food pairing dream! Whether you are enjoying fresh seafood or savoring ravioli stuffed with chévre, you will find our Semillon to be the perfect accompaniment to your meal."
"Worried about the heat? If you live in an area where express shipping is recommended, you may request that the wine be held for ground shipment during the cooler weather of fall or upgrade to 3rd day air for only $45. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to explore alternative shipping options."
- Vin Select
- Vin Rouge
- Vin Blanc
Discounts: $795 FMC, $295 CIs
CRM: Nexternal for shopping cart