LAD Ladera Vineyards
Russell Craigie Russ@laderavineyards.com
Director of Hospitality
LEADERSHIP: The owners are Pat and Anne Stotesbery, but Russ is the only contact we interact with.
- Don't ever EVER use the word "enthusiast", as in Dear Ladera enthusiast. They used to use that greeting, and are over it.
- Always buttoned up and classy. Never pushy.
- In 2016 they sold their estate property for a huge sum of money. They're in a transitional state right now, so double-triple check the footer.
- They have some funky email validation issues due to centralized hosting for all of the owner's businesses, so send from a non-validated email address.
- Russ is proactive, pleasant and kind to work with. Double-check his copy-- occasionally he misses details and regrets them later. He generally likes to reuse old campaigns and often send placeholder text for development and will revisit copy several times before the first launch.
- Russ and Erica have history playing pool that involved the key phrase "You are dead to me." Often Erica will assure him that he is not dead to her.
STYLEGUIDE: None provided
COPY HOME | VOICE
"After our recent feature in Wine Spectator as one of the best value wines available, our Sauvignon Blanc is back! Our most popular wine is here just in time for summer, we think it’s one of our best to date and are confident that you will agree.
The 2016 Ladera Sauvignon Blanc expresses intense tropical and citrus aromas of fresh mango, guava and melon with heightened notes of grapefruit and citrus zest. The flavorful palate reveals a unique tropical influence and pronounced mineral core that culminates to a quenching and refreshing finish.
Last year’s vintage sold out and we recommend filling your Sauvignon Blanc needs with this wine early."