7481 St. Helena Highway S, Napa, CA 94558
Phone: 800 535 6400
FMN Napa Cellars |Folie à Deux | Ménage à Trois Wines
PARENT CO Trinchero Family Wines
Folie à Deux
Ménage à Trois Wines
Angelica Trinchero email@example.com
Email Marketing Coordinator
Christina Brewer firstname.lastname@example.org
DTC Marketing Manager
LEADERSHIP: Christina Brewer is our contact for contract renewals. There was a shake-up when Bridget left for Constellation, leadership currently in a state of flux.
- Angelica is a Trinchero working her way up. She's absolutely lovely and sharp. Casual is okay.
- Angelica and Christina share an office, so if you're on speaker, you're talking up the chain.
- Internally they talk about FMN, and they share a storefront. The Napa Valley label is the one that will be maintaining the tasting room. Folie is only included as part of Latitude Club, and never is included in campaigns directly. We gather there is some licensing issue that is dictating this.
- Ménage à Trois Wines does have it's own promotions.
- Angelica is our POC for all approvals. She works with us, then forwards tests to the mangers for approval, so there can be a time delay after she says it looks good. She has requested 2-3 days before launch for test approvals to allow time for this process.
- Managers are often out on Fridays.
- Amber is brand manager for FMN and loves sparkles.
- We hold weekly update calls, normally on Thursdays at 10a.m.
STYLEGUIDE: None Provided
COPY HOME | VOICE
Napa Cellars: "Outside on our relaxing patio, you just might hear the neighbor’s rooster crowing as you sip wine and take in the views. Feel free to bring your own picnic lunch and take your time soaking up the wine country ambience.
We pour a wide selection of Napa Valley and California wines including varietals from Napa Cellars and Ménage à Trois."
Menage: "Indulge in the extravagant pleasures of Ménage à Trois Gold—an opulent Chardonnay blend like nothing you’ve ever experienced. Every glass offers an abundance of riches, from the wine’s brilliant gold color and luscious aromas to its deep, layered flavors and full, round mouthfeel. An irresistible fragrance of crème brulée, honeyed pineapple, and exotic floral notes rises from the glass, hinting at delights to come. On the palate, a wealth of ripe tropical fruit flavors meld with luxurious French vanilla and hints of sweet spice before culminating in a smooth, buttery finish. Brimming with beautifully integrated flavors and a sumptuous, seamlessly creamy texture, Gold is decadent indeed. So go ahead spoil yourself—you’re worth it."