7481 St. Helena Highway S, Oakville, CA 94562
Phone: 800 535 6400
FMN Napa Cellars
PARENT CO Trinchero Family Wines
Angelica Trinchero email@example.com
Email Marketing Coordinator
Conference Line: 1-707-346-6540
Christina Brewer firstname.lastname@example.org
DTC Marketing Manager
LEADERSHIP: Christina Brewer is our contact for contract renewals.
- Angelica is a Trinchero working her way up. She's absolutely lovely and sharp. Loves Zin. Casual is okay.
- Angelica and Christina share an office, so if you're on speaker, you're probably talking up the chain.
- Angelica et all, were beta testers for the online Campaign Request Form, and submit all campaign requests through that process. You will find their submissions on Trello in Incoming Campaigns.
- Vast majority of sales come from Club Members, but there's a very odd inversion from the norm in open rates where Retail often out performs Club.
- They're really excited about segmentation, automation, and all the fancy things. They will look to you for strategy for the next year's plans and will need a report to support that process in late June, early July.
- They do a mix of discounts and shipping promos.
- Napa Cellars had a major rebrand repositioning itself as a Napa Valley Classic in early 2018.
- They operate out of an odd geo-dome property.
- Angelica is our POC for all approvals. We have a weekly call where she, Kevin from Napa Cellars, and Megan from TNV talk through campaigns.
- Angelica approves copy, forwards either designs or tests to the mangers/internal team for approval, so there can be a time delay after she says it looks good. She has requested 2-3 days before launch for test approvals to allow time for this process. Once we have our first launch, resends just get Angelica's nod.
- When we first began with this account, there were three brands merged together as a lump. Folie a Deux, Ménage à Trois Wines, and Napa Cellars, hence FMN. Folie a Deux has since been deprecated, Menage is being moved off to its own brand but currently (5/2018) still has some product buried on the Napa Cellar site.
COPY HOME | VOICE
"A true Napa Valley classic since 1976.
In its highest form, a wine illustrates the very essence of a singular place. For us, that place is Napa Valley.
What we create from the land ought to express its character. Wine, perhaps more than anything else, has the innate ability to convey a sense of place, to tell the story of the soil, the wind, the earth beneath the vines. Our wines are the story of Napa Valley."
Napa Cellars R+W
Napa Cellars Red Only
- $795 FMC
They take advantage of integration, but gladly will send purchaser lists, etc, for additional promo support.
They have a robust list, but have been sending to club and Engaged (new or opened in past 90 days) only.
Operational Planning: Need recommendations + Campaign Performance Review in late June, early July to support OPS planning.