P.O. BOX 700
DUNDEE, OR 97115
6750 NE Breyman Orchards Rd
Dayton, OR 97114 United States
DDO Domaine Drouhin Oregon
Domaine Drouhin Oregon
Roserock Drouhin Oregon
Ashley Bell email@example.com
Director of Sales & Education
O: (503) 864-2700
Rachel Adams Rachel@domainedrouhin.com
Events Hospitality, Sales + Events Manager
O: (503) 864-2700
LEADERSHIP Véronique Drouhin, owner/winemaker
- Véronique is French and has a very european aesthetic. Their site is developed by www.vinium.com. Always strive for symmetry, elegance, and to match the website.
- CTA subtly is required, they don't want sales pitches to be overt.
- They tend to wait to the last minute to engage, so proactivity is required.
- Against all marketing odds, they use a long letter format which seems to work for them, but they want to see graphic design that is more complex-- something they can't do with their template.
- Sales have been down in the past couple of years. Data dives demonstrated product shift and launch delays as the cause. Take every opportunity to do A/B tests.
- Always have the names on the signoff link out with mailto:
COPY HOME | VOICE:
Here in the Willamette Valley, rosé weather can’t come fast enough. After several mostly mild winters, we’ve been hammered with record breaking cold, surprise snow storms and historic rainfall. Of course, our vines have been resting blissfully unaware of these conditions, laying dormant all these months. But spring is at hand, and perhaps more exciting, so is the release of our 2016 Edition Rosé.
Véronique recently tasted the final blend and has pronounced it clean, crisp and so refreshing!
“The 2016 harvest capped another spectacular growing season, with exceptional fruit quality. As with our 2015 Edition Rosé, we minimized the amount of skin contact with the Pinot juice, to craft a delicious and bright cuvée with a focus on fresh fruit and minerality.”
-Véronique Drouhin, March 2017
Through April 15, we are pleased to offer a 20% case discount on our 2016 Edition Rosé. Stock your wine cellar for spring and summer afternoons on the patio with this essential treat: It certainly feels like we’ll want to have more rosé at the ready!
Give us a call, send us an email, or visit our online shopping cart to reserve your 2016 Edition Rosé today.