51 East Main Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362 United States
DAM DAMA Wines
Mary Derby firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Schaefer email@example.com
Member Services Manager
LEADERSHIP Judith Shulman is the owner, Mary is the winemaker
- Originally we were to send ALL communication ONLY to Suzanne. She was the single POC. More recently, Michelle Liberty has been involved in campaign creation and use of the email editor, and on the Spring Release 2018 campaign, Mary took the lead.
- Fair amount of internal tension and power dynamics.
- Counter-intuitive communication practices. Low club communication.
- Suzanne is very by the rules/data-minded, and can be a little caustic. Give yourself a little time so she has a chance to fully express her opinion or repeat expectations back to you.
- Judith is an attorney by profession and drives decision making.
- Mary is winemaker and a traveller.
- Gracie is Judith's dog. Super cute, super friendly.
- Major honing of branding in the past couple years.
- They use original artwork by women for each of their labels.
- In the past they had 25% discount for folks who bought by the case. We're moving other club members to lower discount rates. 20% for club, 15% in tasting room, 10% swag items.
- Has tiny audience, low use of services, have had payment issues in the past, and is not expected to resign.
STYLEGUIDE not provided
VOICE | COPY HOME
"There is a certain excitement and anticipation in the air that always happens right before Spring Release- you may even say I have the "butterflies". But don't we all love those moments right before an unveiling of something new and important to us. It gets us out of our comfort zone and that is what makes life exciting. DAMA has been working extremely hard in the last couple of years to ensure that our love of craft and artistry in our wines is matched with labels featuring original artwork of equal devotion. It's been a wonderful and sometimes exhausting journey, but isn't that what makes it all the more special. We hope that you will embrace and love what we have created and continue with us on our journey of exploring all that we can be."